Saturday 5 April 2014

Saturday File: New Fabric For The Upcoming Cycling Cap & Lions Of Flanders

New fabric arrived!
photo Red Dots Cycling




Yesterday, we received our new shipment of fabric. It includes our newest linen/cotton fabric for our new cycling cap. We'll give you a hint -  it will be white!









I will be up early Sunday morning to watch the Tour of Flanders. It will be a busy morning for me as I will also get ready for the Pacific Populaire 100km ride at 9 AM. It seems I won't have time to watch the end of the Ronde. So, my prediction is for Peter Sagan to win his first monument. And, I plan to finish and enjoy my first century - of the season.



Belgian grit!


photo Red Dots Cycling



Very cool Ronde cycling shoes for David Millar,
Garmin-Sharp.
via Fizik



Richard


No comments:

Post a Comment