Monday 20 April 2015

Our cycling caps: a fashionable statement off the bike too

David and his Espress O cap
courtesy David Muschialli





Carolle and I started Red Dots Cycling with the mantra... to create well made, functional cycling caps for all cyclists. Our cycling caps have evolved from functional to cleverly stylish. A fashionable accessory we are happy to embrace. We know that a few of our customers wear our caps, purposely, out on errands and even chopping wood in the winter. We like that. 

My newest favorite, the Urbane Rider, is by far the cap I use more off the bike than on. That's me, recently enjoying a coffee in Steveston at a popular cafe frequented by cyclists. That day I wasn't a cyclist, enjoying a coffee along with the stylish Urbane Rider cap. And special thanks to David from the UK for his cool self portrait with his Espress O cap.

Stylish/functional when you're on the bike - protecting you from the sun's rays, inclement weather and keeping your head warm... and stylishly functional off the bike, too.




Relaxing along with my stylish Urbane Rider 
photo Red Dots Cycling


Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment